Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Captain Tucker!!

Would you like to see what terror looks like? (see below).




Would you like to see what terror looks like? (see above). ok, ok so he's almost extremely adorable! :)

7 comments:

Allison and Mason: said...

Oh I just LOVE him to pieces! He's so cute I want to eat him!

Anonymous said...

Aww! Don't be fooled; he is indeed extremely adorable! Then again, I'm not seeing him in scenes of mischief.

Stephanie Saunders said...

If I was there, I would smother the thing. He's the sweetest lil' puppy! And it's good to hear from you! I didn't even know you two got married! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Cutest dog ever!

Anonymous said...

What a cute puppy!! Will he stay that way? I am so glad you found our blog, this will be such a fun way to keep in touch. Does Ashley have one? We hear she is getting married...need details NOW!!! We also need details about your new house!! Love you guys!!

Cassidi Marie said...

You have a dog named Tucker?
That's pretty funny. He's a cutie. What kind of dog is it?

Ashley said...

Aww!!! He is so cute! I am glad he is a good dog! I would feel bad if he wasn't! Seems how he is my brothers dogs puppy! The puppy my brother kept is so annoying!!! She barks all the time!!! I miss you guys! If you ever come up to utah give me a call so we can hang out!