Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Have you ever......?

Have you ever tried one of those websites that will morph 2 faces together to see what their kids will look like? I heard they're pretty crazy, but we chose to go with a more reliable source. Enjoy!
















Rachel




+




David




=





?????







Nine weeks to be exact, Yea! Our first baby pictures are blobs of cuteness. Have fun trying to make out the baby shapes :)









12 comments:

The Bozemans said...

Woah, wait. You're PREGNANT??? Awesome!!! Oh, I'm so happy for you! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy!

The Bozemans said...

Oh, and your letter is "M"!

Kimberly said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!! That about covers it.

Stephanie Saunders said...

YAY! Congrants on your little pinto bean :) That's what I think they look like at that stage.

Malori and Jon Saline said...

Oh My Gosh!!! Congrats Girl!!!! Hey next time you are over here we will have to go out again - I was just thinking about you and missing you guys!!
I am so excited for you!!

Mother Goose said...

Wahoo! We are very excited for both of you. Can't wait to see that cute baby!

Kylee said...

Oh yeah! That's great news! Congratulations you guys! Hope you are feeling well, Rachel!

Anonymous said...

Well, I was just checking to see if you ever updated your blog, and then I see THIS!!!! Such happy news! Any morning sickness?

Allison and Mason: said...

Ohhh!!! Congrats!! I can't believe my little Rachel is all grown up and pregnant... It will be a beautiful baby!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Erick & Molly said...

WAIT JUST A MINUTE!!!! I KNOW I did not just find out you are pregnant from your blog!!!!???? You are in BIG TROUBLE MISSY AND BETTER BE CALLING ME!!! LOVE YOU BOTH!!!
and CONGRATS!!!!

Whitney Lawton said...

I hve been meaning to congratulate you for quite awhile! Its so exciting!