Unfortunately our camera decided to erase a bunch of the cutest pics we took on our vacation. But we do have a few to share that are all from our day at Sea world on April 18th, 2009.
Some fish...
The Seal Show...

a star in the seal show...

a very cool picture that David took of some jellies...

Monster Crab...

Side view of a spotted shark...

Me with a huge fish called a grouper...

an accidental picture that turned out pretty cool, "Hi Mr. Sea Turtle"...

David with Mr. Big Fish...

A Big Thanks to Sara and Dave for going with us and for their hospitality during out stay!

We had an Awesome time, I'll take more pictures next time and hopefully be able to keep them all, dumb camera. LOL :)
8 comments:
Looks like a fun trip!!!
Sea world?! what a cool vacation. I had no idea that you were going. Do it now why there are no babies to wory about. congrats again!
Neat! I've never been to Sea World, but David (MY David, that is!) has and he really likes it. Glad you had fun!
Hey guys,
I got your message. It is legal to call it a Money Market if the fund is invested with a Money Market, they just don't have to pay you the much in dividends for the deposite unless they specify it. Many bank savings accounts are Money Market savings accounts and don't pay much in interest but the money is pooled with everyone else in the money market system.
I have several things you could put your money into. It just depends on what your needs are, you mentioned liquid, and what your goals are and how much you want to invest and how much you have left over each month to invest. Some funds have up to 7% guaranteed which fluctuate above 7 and some pay more or less depending. Everything has degree's of liquidity so it really depends on what you need, want, and can do. What I do is sit down with a couple and go over their entire financial situation and outlook and determine exactly what they can do and with how much. I could easily do this with you and David in person next time we come to visit, which will be in June, or even over phone and email. My personal email is canyonairphotography@gmail.com and my home # is 801-375-2858
Let me know when we can meet or talk. I can set you guys up so that future money will never be an issue again.
Thanks for the question and please keep 'em coming.
David
Looks like a fun trip, Rachel! Cute pics of you and the sea life. How are you feeling? Is the baby moving yet? I can't remember how far along you are! We need updates!!
Glad you had a good time! Seeing those pics makes me want to go to Sea World; haven't been in a long time!
Hi guys. I hope yall are doing well. I just wanted to let you guys know that I started a blog all about money and finance. I am trying to get the ball rolling on it so pass it along to all your friends.
themoneymancan.blogspot.com
thanks guys,
Post a Comment