Baby Belly at 19 weeks! I'll be 22 weeks tomorrow so I'll post an update with 22 week belly pictures later. I took these myself because David was sleeping and I was up late with heartburn, yea. They aren't the best, but you get the idea :)
Okay, you should be able to click on the picture below to maximize it and see the labels. We are SO excited! Tell us what you think, the doctors are 95% positive that we are having a little GunderGIRL, but that leaves 5% wiggle room to have a GunderBOY.
Enjoy, though we probably find all this much more interesting than the rest of you. Thanks for humoring us and letting us indulge in the moment :)





6 comments:
Congratulations! You'll definitely want the gauchos after the baby comes, too. Nice call. When is she due?
How adorable! Oh, we're so happy for you! Do you have any ideas for names yet? Congratulations!
Oh my goodness!! You and your baby look so cute!!! Congrats girl!!! I am so incredibly excited for you!!!!!
Woohoo! Aren't girls fun? I'd try to weasle out another ultrasound appointment- just to be sure. I had a couple of friends who were supposed to have a girl... and it came out a boy. Not bad- unless you paint the room and buy pink everythin :) Congrats!
Awwww... girls are so fun to shop for! And by the way - you happen to be the cutest pregnant lady ever!! Any thoughts on names?
Yay! Be careful, though. They wrote on Hayden's chart that he was going to be a girl (though I didn't find out about it until after he was born). I'm sure there have been advances in the last 16 years, though! Congratulations!
Post a Comment